replica uhren

replica uhren
replica uhren

2019年2月15日星期五

I wrote a book!

That’s right. I haven’t been contributing much here on my blog because I have been working hard to compile data for my first book. It isn’t a great read but it is an extremely handy reference for anyone who does watch repair on a professional basis. The book is Electrical Test Values for Quartz Watches and it is available now from lulu.com for $15.99 plus shipping & handling. I don’t mind if any of my readers who are not watchmakers rush out and buy the book but be warned this book contains about 10 pages of technical writing on quartz watch value testing and 40 pages of tables of values which I have collected to aid in the repair and diagnosis of quartz watches.


A reference designed to help those familiar with quartz watch electrical tests. The book contains electrical test values for more than a thousand quartz watch movements useful for determining movement condition and for diagnosis in repair.
mehr sehen replicauhren und uhren fake

没有评论:

发表评论

replica rolex

replica rolex
replica rolex